منتديات للبنات فقط
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات للبنات فقط

منتديات للبنات فقط رااااااااااااائع للفتيات ويهتم بجميع امورهن لاتترددي بالإنضمام إلى أسرتك الثانية ومشاركة أخواتك أطراف الحديث و الألعاب و الدراسة وغيرها

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

brides - You want me?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Darwinda
زائر

brides  - You want me? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: brides - You want me?   brides  - You want me? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 1:07 pm

dating chat - Wanna get down with me? My name is Greta TOLEDO I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Free Dating Services Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Rockingham online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna dating USA free dating My goals are to live life to the fullets. I have greta qualities and great boobs. I'm outgoing and fun to be around with. I want a guy who can keep up with me and make me cum. I love to have fun.I dont want to be smothered,I want a friend that I can hang out with and chill. I just need some time to think about what I really want in life. I dont need a man all the time, just when I need to get off and relieve frustration. Email me for more. Im very open to new things, i like making people laugh. i also like trying new things, going to places i never been to. if u like what u read hit me up. im always up for a good time, love to party. you canb always find me at the local bars dancing on the tables. partying is def my favorite thing to do. i always come home with a guy and am looking for a hookup right now;) Just got out of a shitty relationship and looking to spreading my wings! I have a submissive side and I’m looking for a good looking guy to dominate me. Please be attractive, race/gender not an issue and neither is age as long as you look good! Your picture gets some more about me. You wont be disappointed. Nice white girl who enjoys the company of others. Hit me up to find out more. Looking forwqrd to hearing rfom you guys and maybe meeting up.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

brides - You want me?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات للبنات فقط  :: احلى اغني-
انتقل الى: